There is an IT revolution going on right now! Your business has more IT options than ever - through Cloud Computing. Harnessing the power of the Private Cloud can give your business a major advantage while reducing IT expenses dramatically. At Sepio Systems, we have created the Core Private Cloud Solutions below to give your business the power and flexibility it needs to be as competitive as ever.
SafeMail - Protect Customer Communication
- Anti-spam protection with the most advanced scanning definitions.
- Anti-virus scanning utilizing triple layer blocking.
- Anti-spoofing protection against accepting fake from: email senders.
- Stops common Anti-phishing schemes before they enter your email.
- Eliminates Spyware\adware attachments from email.
- Rate control prevents mass email from being sent or received.
- Custom filtering based on whole company or each individual.
- End-users can set individual spam scoring.
- End-users can manage their own block/allow lists.
- Personal quarantine for each end-user to release quarantined email.
- Daily digest email sent to end-user showing quarantined email.
- Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes software plug-in.
- Reduces bandwidth consumed about unwanted email.
- Provide email archiving and disaster recovery email access.
- Encrypt email needing to be sent to secure locations
SafeWeb - Take Control of Company Time
Web Content Filtering
- Blocks access to Web sites based on domain, URL pattern, or content category
- Blocks downloads based on file type
- Blocks applications that access the Internet, including IM, music services, and software update utilities
- Integrates with "safe search" filters built into popular images search engines
- Provides integrated gateway and desktop spyware protection
- Instant Messaging (IM) Blocking
- Prevent Browser Toolbar Installations
- Block Internet Music Streaming Applications
- Stops compromised PCs from accessing the internet
- Web Traffic Monitoring and Reporting
- Block Applications on a Time Schedule
- Block Access to known Spyware Sites and Spyware Downloads
- Integrated Anti-virus Protection
- Detection, Blocking and Removal of spyware activity
SafeData - Sleep Sound at Night
Why Offsite Data Backup?
- 25% of all PC users suffer from data loss each year.
- 7 of 10 firms that experience a major data loss go out of business in a year.
- 15% of all laptops are stolen or suffer hard drive failures.
- $12 Billion annual cost of data loss?
- 96% of all business workstations are not being backed up.
- $55 Billion annual computer virus damages to U.S. businesses.
- 100% is the failure rate of disks and tape drives -- all drives eventually fail.
- Bandwidth-optimized local to offsite replication.
- Keep your critical data in a secure, private offsite location.
- Protect your business from critical data loss.
- Give your Business a Plan B just in case!
- Protection against Natural Disasters, Theft, Fire.
- Protect against Disgruntled and/or Destructive Employees.
ExMail - Enhance Company Email
- No Setup Fee
- Month-to-Month Billing: Monthly billing, no long term contract, upgrade or downgrade Microsoft Exchange hosting plans from the control panel.
- Personal and Shared Information: Hosted Exchange online users under one company account can maintain personal and shared calendars, task managers, public folders, companywide Global Address lists (GALs), and can arrange group scheduling with real-time availability.
- Reliable Infrastructure: Sepio Systems used clustered servers infrastructure in multiple reliable data centers to provide shared MS Exchange hosting customers with 99.99% Uptime. Daily backups ensure that your data is never lost.
- Web Based Account Administration: Through the web based control panel, the account administrator, individual users, and resellers can add/delete mailboxes, contacts, groups, and edit user settings such as passwords, Aliases, Auto Reply, Filters, Distribution Lists.
- Support for Mail Protocols: Protocols such as POP, IMAP, SMTP, RPC over HTTPS are supported.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) or hosted Outlook Web App for Webmail: Microsoft OWA included free with hosted exchange accounts allows users on the road to access their e-mail through a standard web browser with features similar to Microsoft Outlook 2007.
- Wireless Synchronization: Free ActiveSync synchronization of e-mails is included with every MS Exchange hosted account, to a variety of mobile devices including iPhone, PocketPC, Palm Treo, and Windows Mobile phones.
- Large Attachments: Microsoft Exchange permits attachments up to 50 MB size in e-mails.
vServer - Eliminate the Hardware Headache
- Secure and Store your Applications and Data in the Cloud
- Eliminate the costs of Hardware Refresh
- Increase System Security and Redundancy
- Remote Application Access from Anywhere Any Device
- 24/7/365 Hosted Server in Tier III Data Center
- Private Cloud Network and Firewall Protection
- Dual Core Intel-Xeon Processors
- 4GB of RAM
- 100GB of High Speed Hard Disk Storage
- Up to 512Kb sustained bandwidth
- 1 Static IP address
- Unlimited Remote Support (M-F, 8am - 5pm, Excludes Holidays)
- 4-hr Service Response Time Guarantee
- Automated System Monitoring and Patching
- Data Backup and Antivirus Services
- Monthly Server Health Report
- Nightly Server Performance Optimization